Recently I travelled to Poland to attend a wedding. I’ve done a lot of travel and I’ve had minimal problems with communications. The Polish language, however, is incredibly difficult and for the first time I struggled. It left me wondering how were we all going to survive the wedding?
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
I am sure you have at some point in time experienced lost sleep, sweaty palms, and procrastination in anticipation of an impending difficult conversation. But what makes a conversation difficult and how does one deal with it?
Monday, July 24, 2017
How does one engage someone in conversation over the telephone, someone whom you have never met before?
Friday, May 05, 2017
Research is confirming that first impressions are more lasting than we thought - and it takes less than one second for people to formulate their first impression of you
Wednesday, February 01, 2017
Shaping is a great way to help people learn new behaviours
Tuesday, November 08, 2016
- When language fails you 12-Dec-2017
- Dealing with Difficult Conversations 24-Jul-2017
- How to engage someone in conversation over the telephone 05-May-2017
- First impressions and the importance of starting with a compliment 01-Feb-2017
- Shaping the behaviour of others 08-Nov-2016