Agile at Scale
With the cover title of "Agile at Scale" this months Harvard Business Review has lots of interesting insights for Scaling Up.
To kick us off the article 'Strategy for Start-Ups' provides an interesting perspective on execution around strategy.
Joshua Gans, Erin L.Scott, and Scott Stern share four possible paths as to how to take your Start-Up to market. Whether by protecting your innovation through IP management, focusing on creating value for partners in the existing value chain, creating and controlling a new value chain, or being a disruptor and competing directly with incumbents.
Thought-provoking article with good real-life examples of application. Well worth the READ.
- What a Trip to the Doctor can Teach you about Scaling Up
- Discipline. Does it matter?
- Three Good Habits to Keep Your Plan on Track
- Four Key Personal Questions You Need To Ask Yourself
- Sailing, a metaphor for Scaling Up?
- Strategy for Start-Ups
- Someone’s birth order – does it matter?
- What would you say if you could only type?
- When language fails you
- Dealing with Difficult Conversations