Agile at Scale
With the cover title of "Agile at Scale" this months Harvard Business Review has lots of interesting insights for Scaling Up.
To kick us off the article 'Strategy for Start-Ups' provides an interesting perspective on execution around strategy.
Joshua Gans, Erin L.Scott, and Scott Stern share four possible paths as to how to take your Start-Up to market. Whether by protecting your innovation through IP management, focusing on creating value for partners in the existing value chain, creating and controlling a new value chain, or being a disruptor and competing directly with incumbents.
Thought-provoking article with good real-life examples of application. Well worth the READ.
- More Leadership Lessons from a Jigsaw
- Leadership Lessons from a Jigsaw Puzzle
- Leadership Lessons from Pitti Filati in Florence
- Differentiation doesn’t have to be complicated and/or expensive …
- Studies since the 1930's and we still don't get it
- It's all about the rhythm
- Four Fundamentals to Scale Your Law Practice
- The Power of Everybody Knowing the Part they Play
- We have all the answers
- Are You Scaling or Just Growing?