Agile at Scale
With the cover title of "Agile at Scale" this months Harvard Business Review has lots of interesting insights for Scaling Up.
To kick us off the article 'Strategy for Start-Ups' provides an interesting perspective on execution around strategy.
Joshua Gans, Erin L.Scott, and Scott Stern share four possible paths as to how to take your Start-Up to market. Whether by protecting your innovation through IP management, focusing on creating value for partners in the existing value chain, creating and controlling a new value chain, or being a disruptor and competing directly with incumbents.
Thought-provoking article with good real-life examples of application. Well worth the READ.
- Strategy for Start-Ups
- 4 Decisions you need to nail ...
- Someone’s birth order – does it matter?
- What would you say if you could only type?
- When language fails you
- Dealing with Difficult Conversations
- How to engage someone in conversation over the telephone
- First impressions and the importance of starting with a compliment
- Shaping the behaviour of others
- Stories and how to be a legend at selling