Agile at Scale
With the cover title of "Agile at Scale" this months Harvard Business Review has lots of interesting insights for Scaling Up.
To kick us off the article 'Strategy for Start-Ups' provides an interesting perspective on execution around strategy.
Joshua Gans, Erin L.Scott, and Scott Stern share four possible paths as to how to take your Start-Up to market. Whether by protecting your innovation through IP management, focusing on creating value for partners in the existing value chain, creating and controlling a new value chain, or being a disruptor and competing directly with incumbents.
Thought-provoking article with good real-life examples of application. Well worth the READ.
- The Power of Everybody Knowing the Part they Play
- We have all the answers
- Are You Scaling or Just Growing?
- Leadership Lessons From India
- But What if it Breaks?
- Be Careful What You Call It ...
- The Key 7 Elements you need to Dominate Your Industry
- Meetings Require Discipline.
- Successful Start Up, now what?
- Why Bosses Should be the Dumbest Person in the Room