"The best laid plans of mice and men". Despite our best efforts, sometimes things just don't go according to plan ...
Friday, February 01, 2019
Meetings often have a bad reputation and not without cause, consider some of this data: •Executives spend 40-50% (23hrs) of their working hours per week in meetings •90% of meeting attendees admit to daydreaming in them •73% acknowledge they do other work during meetings •25% of meetings are spent discussing irrelevant issues
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Understand how the application of a simple, practical, and actionable tool from our Scaling Up suite can help you have the "right people doing the right things right" as you grow.
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all" (George Washington) And yet, like motivation, can be a blessing or a curse ...
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Getting alignment between your personal values and your business values goes along way towards successfully scaling up a business. What are the four personal questions you need to ask yourself to achieve this?
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- But What if it Breaks?
- Be Careful What You Call It ...
- The Key 7 Elements you need to Dominate Your Industry
- Meetings Require Discipline.
- Successful Start Up, now what?
- Why Bosses Should be the Dumbest Person in the Room
- What a Trip to the Doctor can Teach you about Scaling Up
- Discipline. Does it matter?
- Three Good Habits to Keep Your Plan on Track
- Four Key Personal Questions You Need To Ask Yourself