As someone who spends a lot my time assisting clients with verbal and non-verbal communication it often intrigues me how choice of vocabulary or labelling can significantly impact how we then choose to interpret or understand things. How just ‘tweaking’ the words we use can sometimes have a significant impact on what might then be achieved.
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Meetings often have a bad reputation and not without cause, consider some of this data: •Executives spend 40-50% (23hrs) of their working hours per week in meetings •90% of meeting attendees admit to daydreaming in them •73% acknowledge they do other work during meetings •25% of meetings are spent discussing irrelevant issues
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
Scaling Up is a fundamental change to the way you’ve done business before. What got you to where you are today, is not, unfortunately, going to get you to the next stage!
Saturday, December 01, 2018
Understand how the application of a simple, practical, and actionable tool from our Scaling Up suite can help you have the "right people doing the right things right" as you grow.
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all" (George Washington) And yet, like motivation, can be a blessing or a curse ...
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- But What if it Breaks?
- Be Careful What You Call It ...
- The Key 7 Elements you need to Dominate Your Industry
- Meetings Require Discipline.
- Successful Start Up, now what?
- Why Bosses Should be the Dumbest Person in the Room
- What a Trip to the Doctor can Teach you about Scaling Up
- Discipline. Does it matter?
- Three Good Habits to Keep Your Plan on Track
- Four Key Personal Questions You Need To Ask Yourself