I once sat in a strategy session with a CEO who asked endless questions of his team before cheerfully answering most of them himself. His executive team dubbed him the Boomerang Boss.
Monday, November 12, 2018
- But What if it Breaks?
- Be Careful What You Call It ...
- The Key 7 Elements you need to Dominate Your Industry
- Meetings Require Discipline.
- Successful Start Up, now what?
- Why Bosses Should be the Dumbest Person in the Room
- What a Trip to the Doctor can Teach you about Scaling Up
- Discipline. Does it matter?
- Three Good Habits to Keep Your Plan on Track
- Four Key Personal Questions You Need To Ask Yourself