Have just got back from a fantastic trip to India working with an amazing group of women who work with my most recent Scaling Up client, KOCO are on a mission to change the world through the beautiful craft of high quality, hand-knitted garments.
Monday, February 25, 2019
I once sat in a strategy session with a CEO who asked endless questions of his team before cheerfully answering most of them himself. His executive team dubbed him the Boomerang Boss.
Monday, November 12, 2018
- The Power of Everybody Knowing the Part they Play
- We have all the answers
- Are You Scaling or Just Growing?
- Leadership Lessons From India
- But What if it Breaks?
- Be Careful What You Call It ...
- The Key 7 Elements you need to Dominate Your Industry
- Meetings Require Discipline.
- Successful Start Up, now what?
- Why Bosses Should be the Dumbest Person in the Room