I once sat in a strategy session with a CEO who asked endless questions of his team before cheerfully answering most of them himself. His executive team dubbed him the Boomerang Boss.
Monday, November 12, 2018
What are three practical approaches to making sure your planning day actually results in the company scaling up more efficiently and predictably.
Thursday, October 11, 2018
Recently I travelled to Poland to attend a wedding. I’ve done a lot of travel and I’ve had minimal problems with communications. The Polish language, however, is incredibly difficult and for the first time I struggled. It left me wondering how were we all going to survive the wedding?
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
- Successful Start Up, now what?
- Why Bosses Should be the Dumbest Person in the Room
- What a Trip to the Doctor can Teach you about Scaling Up
- Discipline. Does it matter?
- Three Good Habits to Keep Your Plan on Track
- Four Key Personal Questions You Need To Ask Yourself
- Sailing, a metaphor for Scaling Up?
- Strategy for Start-Ups
- Someone’s birth order – does it matter?
- What would you say if you could only type?